- 바로가기 및 건너띄기 링크
- 본문 바로가기
- 주메뉴 바로가기
Home User Agreement
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
- The purpose of this agreement is to provide for the conditions of use and procedural matters regarding the Services provided on the Council on International Financial Cooperation (hereinafter referred to as “CIFC”) Website (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) operated by the Center for International Financial Cooperation and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definitions)
- "Website” refers to the Website (http://www.cifc.or.kr) operated by the Center for International Financial Cooperation.
- "User" refers to those who visit CIFC and use Services provided by the CIFC pursuant to this agreement.
Article 3 (Effect and Revision of Agreement)
- This agreement takes effect by being disclosed to Users.
- CIFC may make alterations to this agreement, in which case the revised agreement shall be disclosed separately on the Website. In the case where a User does not approve of the changes, the User may terminate his or her membership. The Users who continue to use the Services, however, are regarded as having provided consent to the revised agreement. Amended agreements shall take effect as stipulated in the previous Article.
Article 4 (Other Rules)
- If any matters not specified in this agreement are provided for in related laws, such rules shall be abided by.
Chapter 2 Membership and Use of Services
Article 5 (Formation of Contract)
- The contract for use of Services is formed with Users’ consent to the contents of this agreement and CIFC’s approval of Users’ application for use of Services.
- Consent to this agreement is expressed by clicking on the ‘Agree’ button upon submitting the application.
Article 6 (Application for Service Use)
- Users who wish to register as members and use relevant Services shall provide the basic information requested by CIFC (name, contact number, e-mail, name of organization), and CIFC may request additional personal information with consent from the User for improvement of Services, etc.
- Registration of membership shall be on a real-name basis, and CIFC may carry out measures for personal identification.
- In the case of the following, CIFC shall deny membership registration:
- User has applied under a false name or another person’s identity
- User attempts to use Services for unfaithful purposes
- User attempts to use Services for profit-making
- User has made false entries in the application for membership
- User fails to meet other application requirements provided for by CIFC
Article 7 (Use of Services)
- Services will be available year-round, 24 hours a day, in principle, provided that no operational or technical difficulty occurs on the part of CIFC.
- CIFC may temporarily discontinue the provision of Services in the case of repair, inspection or replacement of systems or devices, system breakdown, communication breakdown or other force majeure circumstances.
- CIFC shall not reimburse the losses incurred to Users or 3rd parties due to circumstances specified in Paragraph 2 of this Article.
- CIFC may provide information regarded as necessary for Users in using relevant Services to Users via e-mail or post, etc.
Chapter 3 Responsibilities and Obligations
Article 8 (Establishment of User Agreement)
- For Users’ personal information collection purposes, CIFC shall collect the minimum amount of necessary information.
- When collecting or providing Users’ personal information, consent from the concerned User is required. In cases that fall under the following Subparagraphs, however, exceptions shall apply.
- Special provisions of laws stipulate otherwise
- National authorities require the information for inspections into crimes
- Korea Communications Standards Commission requires the information
- Users’ may make a request to access, correct or delete their personal information, and CIFC shall take measures accordingly immediately upon receiving the request.
Article 9 (CIFC’s Obligations)
- Pursuant to this agreement, CIFC bears the obligation to provide Services in a continuous and stable manner.
- CIFC shall put in its best efforts to safeguard User information by constantly reviewing technical safety measures to enhance security of personal information and managing such information in a rigorous manner.
- CIFC shall not divulge or distribute Users’ personal information to other parties without consent from the concerned User. However, in the case where relevant national authorities require the information pursuant to telecommunication-related laws, exceptions shall apply.
- CIFC shall not take responsibility regarding the contents (i.e., credibility or accuracy) of information, material or facts posted by Users on online bulletins.
Article 10 (Users’ Obligations)
- When applying for membership or changing member information, Users shall fill out all matters under their real name based on factual grounds. If false information or information of another person is included, the User cannot claim any of the relevant rights.
- Users shall comply with the matters specified in this agreement, other regulations set by CIFC, announcements made by the CIFC including official notices and related laws, and shall refrain from acts that hinder CIFC’s operations or damage CIFC’s reputation.
- Without explicit consent from the CIFC, Users shall not transfer or donate their right to Services or other contractual statuses, nor provide such rights as collateral.
- Users shall not infringe on the intellectual property rights of CIFC or 3rd parties.
- Users shall not commit the following acts. In the case where acts that fall under the following subparagraphs are committed, CIFC may impose sanctions that include restricting Users from Services and other legal measures.
- Acts that constitute theft of other Users’ ID, password or resident registration number
- Making changes to CIFC’s client program, hacking into CIFC servers, or making partial or substantial changes to the Website or uploaded information without obtaining special authority from CIFC
- Copying information obtained through member Services without CIFC’s prior consent, publishing or broadcasting such information, or providing them to 3rd parties
- Negligent or Intentional disclosure or distribution of false information
- Hampering the stable provision of Services by transmitting large volumes of data or repeatedly uploading identical or similar information
- Disturbing other members’ access to Services by continuously sending large volumes of commercial information via e-mail against their will, or posting such information on bulletins
- Distributing computer viruses that incur malfunctioning of IT systems or destruction of information, etc.
- Copying or distributing information obtained through member Services without CIFC’s prior consent, or using such information for commercial purposes
- Acts that interrupt stable provision of CIFC’s Services
- Other acts that go against good social morals and customs, or constitute a breach of conditions of use provided for by CIFC including related laws and this agreement
Chapter 4 Contract Termination and Service Limits
Article 11 (Contract Termination and Service Limits)
- In the case where a User wishes to terminate the contract, he or she shall select the Membership Termination tab on the Website and apply for a termination.
- In the case where Users commit the following acts, CIFC may terminate the contract without prior notice or suspend Services for a specified period.
- Theft of other Users’ ID or password
- Acts that undermine the sound use of Services such as doing harm
- Acts that constitute a breach of other related laws or conditions of use provided for by CIFC
Article 12 (Users’ Posts)
- In the case where CIFC believes that the contents posted or uploaded by a User falls under the following subparagraphs, it may delete them without prior notice.
- Contents that slander other Users or 3rd parties, or damage their reputation
- Contents that go against public order or good social morals and customs
- Contents that infringe on the copyright or other rights of a 3rd party
- Contents that violate CIFC’s post-related rules or are at odds with the bulletin’s nature
- Advertisements aimed at profit-making
- Other contents that infringe on related laws or regulations specified by CIFC
Chapter 5 Copyright
Article 13 (Copyright)
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights of all works provided by CIFC belong to CIFC.
- Users shall not copy, transmit, publish or redistribute information obtained through CIFC’s Services (e-mail included) or use such information for profit-making without prior consent from CIFC.
- CIFC bears no responsibility regarding privacy policies and contents of websites whose links are provided by CIFC.
Chapter 6 Indemnification and Other Matters
Article 14 (Indemnification)
Article 15 (Exemption Provisions)
- CIFC shall be exempt from the responsibility to provide Services in the case of natural disasters, warfare or other force majeure circumstances where provision of Services is regarded as impossible.
- CIFC shall not be responsible for losses incurred by inevitable circumstances such as the repair, replacement, periodic inspection or construction of Service-related facilities.
- CIFC shall not be responsible for Service interruptions or losses resulting from causes attributable to Users.
- CIFC shall not be responsible in cases where losses have been incurred due to an error of a User’s computer, or where the User has made false entries for his or her personal information or e-mail address.
- CIFC shall not be responsible for losses incurred by use of information obtained by the User while using Services.
- CIFC shall not be responsible for the credibility, accuracy or contents of information, materials or facts posted by Users.
- CIFC has no obligation to intervene in the case of Service-related disputes between Users or between a User and a 3rd party, nor can CIFC be held responsible for reimbursement of losses.
- CIFC shall not be responsible for any losses related to the use of Services provided free of charge to Users.
Article 16 (Competent Court)
- For any matters not provided for in this agreement, related laws such as the Telecommunications Business Act and commercial customs shall be abided by.
- In the cases where a lawsuit is filed regarding Service-related disputes, the court that governs CIFC’s headquarters shall be considered the competent court.
- This agreement shall take effect as of November 1st, 2018.
- In principle, the previous agreement will apply to members who have joined prior to the effectuation of this agreement. However, as notified, members who continue to use the Services specified in this agreement after the effectuation of the amended agreement shall be regarded as having provided consent to the amended agreement.
- In case of any discrepancy between the meanings of translated version of this Agreement, the Korean version shall prevail.